Terms & Conditions
Read through these terms and conditions.
**Bidders and sellers may be required to download the DOC version of the terms & conditions and e-mail back signed before participating in Warren Auction Events.**
- Bidders must present a valid driver’s license to register for a bidder card.
- Items up for auction are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees and with all faults. Buyer agrees that they have inspected the items that they are bidding on and is not relying on the description printed or stated. All sales are final.
- In the case of a reserve on an item, the auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the seller up to the reserve amount.
- In the event of a tie bid, auctioneer reserves the right to reopen the bidding before moving onto the next item.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or refuse any bid for any reason. Pace, auction order and bid increment will be at the discretion of the auctioneer.
- If bidder has a resale certificate, the resale certificate must be presented at the time of registration.
- When an item is announced as sold, the auction company is not responsible for the security of the item purchased. Buyer will assume full responsibility for mixed lots, stolen, missing or misplaced items.
- All items must be removed sale day, by appointment, or advertised times, and buyer is not relying on Auction Company for any assistance of removal, loading, transportation or handling of purchase.
- Full payment must be made by cash, approved business or personal check, and approved Visa, Master Card, American Express credit cards before any item at the sale can be removed. Any check amount over $1,000 dollars must be accompanied with a letter of guarantee from the bank.
- A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to each item purchased. Sales tax will also be charged at the time of checkout.
- Absentee bids must be secured with approved credit card or cash.
- Any item not paid in full sale day will be considered abandoned and returned back to the seller.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to add or withdraw any item at any time.
- Announcements made sale day supersede any and all written or oral announcements.
- Auctioneer is licensed by the State of Texas #15944 under the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas 78711, and 512-463-5522.
- I accept the terms and conditions.